Take a photo according to a theme and post in your journal. The rules are lax and simple.
+ You can use any type of camera you want. From an SLR to a cell phone. Tech isn't important.
+ The quantity of photos you take for each theme is up to you. Post one or a hundred. Be kind with LJ cuts and remember that if you're going for artistic, a hundred pics might dilute the effect.
+ You don't have to post everyday. Life happens. By the end of the meme you should have 30 posts though, with at least 30 photos that you took yourself.
+ You can rearrange the themes to suit your schedule. The order is unimportant.
+ Interpretation of the themes is completely up to you. There are no photo cops defining them.
3. A view from a window
4. The sky
5. Night time
6. Macro (Extreme close-up)
7. A day in the life.
10. Sunset or sunrise. 11. Emotion
17. Free space. Post a pic of anything you want.
18. A day in the life 2 (try to make it different than #1)
19. Point-of-view (try a new one)
23. Decay 24. The beauty of everyday objects 25. Weather 26. Time
28. Architecture (structure)
30. Light or shadow
Today I will do 2, 14, 15, 17, 29.( Pictures under here. )